Saturday 25 May 2013

                     Rimmel London BB cream Review

Hey Guys! My name is Sara and i am 14 years old and this is my first blog so I thought that I should start it with a review.
So, today's review is about Rimmel's  new BB(beauty balm) cream. When i saw this on the Rimmel counter i really wanted to try it and when i swatched  it looked really worth trying so i bought it.

 What Rimmel says about the product

9-in-1 skin perfecting super makeup with Spf 25. It claims to Prime, moisturize, smooth, hydrate, minimize pores, mattify, brighten and protect your skin. So that's a lot of promises in one bottle!

What I say about the product

I think that this is a good product but not that great. When i used it the first time without using moisturizer first it DID NOT look good my face looked awful and cakey but when i used it right after moisturizer it looked waaaaaay better and i liked it. It does not give heavy coverage like foundations but it gives you light to medium coverage, I love this product for the spring and summer time when u like to feel fresh with not a lot of makeup on your face. Over all i would give it 8/10.

 After blending

No comments:

Post a Comment