Friday 21 June 2013

"Colors of the Rainbow Tag"


Hey guys! So, today I thought of doing something different and it is the Colors of the Rainbow tag. It is a tag going around Youtube and also many bloggers have done it. I think it is a really fun tag, basically you choose a product (beauty or fashion) which you like, in the order of the colors of rainbow. But in this add pink and multi color is also added! So here it is:
  
 So, first is Red. I chose the Schwarzkopf osis+ Flatliner sleek. It is a flattening iron serum, it protects your hair from heat and gives a long lasting flat effect. I spray it on before using my straightener and it really helps keep my hair straight till the next wash and it does not get frizzy at all!




 For Orange I had to choose this nail polish by NYC which I did a post on Read it here. It is beautiful orange color which the camera does not justice on showing but i simply love it and had it on my nails for 2 weeks straight!

For Yellow I chose the Maybelline colossal kajal. It is the best kajal i have ever used. It does not smudge   on me and has a great staying power. I don't think i will ever use any other kajals since i have this now.
For girls living in karachi you can get it in Aghas for a really cheap price.

For Green I chose my everyday face wash which is The body shop Tea tree skin clearing facial wash. I have really oily skin with blemishes and occasional breakouts, I find that this really helps my skin and gives it a cooling effect.

 For Blue I chose this Freeman Anti Stress dead sea minerals mask. I love trying freeman masks as they have a wide range of it and this is one of my favorites, It really freshens my face as i use at the end of each week and all the dead skin goes away leaving my skin smooth and soft!


 I joined indigo and violet into one color Purple because i just don't understand the difference between these colors! So, for purple i chose the maybelline Master drama eye pencil in purple. It has a tiny bit of shimmer in it but when you put it on you can't see it as much. It glides on smoothly and does not smudge at all!

For Pink I chose the Rimmel Apocalips and I am in loooovee with this color, It is called Nova. This combination of lipstick and lipgloss is great and it has a good staying power. I t becomes matte after half an hour of application but i love that look on my lips. Everybody should try the Apocalips!

Here is the swatch of the purple liner, colossal kajal and Apocalips in Nova.

I looked a lot for a multicolor product but i serioualy Could Not find anything so i am just going to include a Picture of my quote frame! Sorry! 

         I hope you liked this post and i would love for all of you to do this and send me the link! 
Follow my blog <3
Sara<3

No comments:

Post a Comment