Wednesday 12 June 2013

"May 2013 Favorites"

Hello girls! How are you all doing?
Today's post is about my May Favorites, I know it's a bit late but i was really busy in my exams and didn't have a chance to do it. So, here it is:-

Rimmel lipstick in pink blush (Close up)
L'oreal Nail polish in Big money #108

  • Nivea Body lotion in Angel star for mixed skin. It has a Rasberry scent and does not take time to sink into the skin or make it oily.
  • Dove original 48hr Deodorant with vitamin E and F. This is the best deodorant for summer and I absolutely love it and will keep repurchasing it. It keeps you feeling fresh all day long!
  • Paul Mitchell Original Seal and Shine spray. It protects your hair and gives it shine.
  • Pantene Repair and Protect hair serum for dry tips.
  • Clearasil Day and Night defence lotion. I use it as a day and night moisturizer, it is not too heavy for my oily skin and works good with my occasional break outs.
  •  L'oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara, I will be doing a review on this soon.
  • L'oreal nail polish in No.108 Big money.
  • Rimmel lasting finish Lipstick in 006 Pink Blush.
  • Maybelline Fit me Concealer. Read review here.
  • Labello Lip Butter in Rasberry Rose.
I hope you guys like the post and if you wan a detailed review on any of these Please comment below! Thanks for reading!
Follow my blog!
Sara<3

No comments:

Post a Comment