Thursday 6 June 2013

"Weekend Beauty Haul"


 Hello Girls! How are you all? So, this weekend I has a little shopping trip and got this stuff as follows:

  • Revlon lip butters in "Strawberry shortcake" and "Sweet Tart"
  • Nyx single eyeshadow in Mermaid Tears
  • Nyx lip liner in Pinky
  • Maybelline Fit me Foundation In 120
  • Redearth Prime perfection 
  • Foundation sponges
  • NYC nails polishes


From left to right- Red velvet rope, Pink promenade Creme, Times Square Tangerine,  Tudor city teal, Boat basin and Lexington Lilac 
So the nailpolishes are from New york my dad got them for me as i asked him to bring this brand. There are some Essie ones too but i will show them in the next haul! I will be wearing these in the future NOFW Posts!

So I hope you guys like the haul and if u want a review On any of these please comment!!
Follow my blog!
Sara<3

No comments:

Post a Comment