Friday 5 July 2013

"June 2013 Haul"

Hello girls! So, today i am going to share my recent haul from feelunique.com. I wanted to just get the real techniques brushes but as you all might have experienced you can't just get one thing when you go shopping!


So i got:

  • WAHL curling tong- I really didn't read any reviews on this i just got it and i hope it works good!
  • Murad Ban Blemish starter kit- This is a 30 day kit for blemish prone skin and it's supposed to clear it all! My skin has been very bad lately so i decided to try it and hope it works for me. I will be doing a review on it.
  • Real techniques Expert face brush and Settings brush- These brushes by Samantha Chapman have been raved a lot by bloggers and on Youtube,  I really wanted to try it so I ordered them. 
  • John Frieda Luxurious Volume root booster blow dry lotion-  Phew! That's a big name for a small bottle! So this product like the curling iron was a random buy and fingers crossed on it too!
  • Maybelline The Rocket Waterproof Mascara- I was waiting to get my hands on this mascara and when I saw it on this website I HAD to get it! This is also a well-known mascara and has been loved by many Youtubers and bloggers. 
 I will be reviewing all these products after I will be satisfied using them for some time! 
Sara<3
Follow My Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment