Tuesday 23 July 2013

"Makeup Haul- Drugstore products"

Hello Girls!! How are you all doing?
So surprise surprise i went shopping and was passing through the makeup section telling myself not to buy anything but I have Zero self-control so eventually I got "Some makeup"!
So I'm here sharing it with you people....










Yeah so i got:-

  • Maybelline babylips in Cherry me.
  • Revlon lipgloss in Coral Reef.
  • Revlon Colorstay foundation in Natural beige.
  • Bourjois Lip crayon in Red sunshine and Peach on the beach.
  • Bourjois compact powder in No.71 Beige clair.
  • Rimmel Lasting finish lipstick in Firecracker (I finally dared to try a darker lipstick!!)
  • Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl kajal in bright blue and bronze.
  • NYX Matte lipstick in Angel.
  • NYX Matte Bronzer in Light.
  • NYX Blush in Dusty Rose.

So i hope you guys like the haul and if you want a review and swatches on any of these products please comment below!!
Sara<3
Follow my Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment