Monday 1 July 2013

"Maybelline FIT me foundation Review"

Hey guys! Today I am doing a review on the Fit me foundation by maybelline. As I loved the concealer I decided to try out the foundation as well and let's see if I loved it or not....


I was a shade 10 in the concealer and when i went to buy the foundation they have this chart with the numbers that shows what foundation, concealer and powder will match your skintone, so as i was 10 in concealer on the chart it said to be 120 for foundation so i got it and it was a perfect match for me. It has a mix of pink and yellow undertones to it.
Now enough blabbing about the colour and more on the foundation....
It is a liquid foundation and has a really soft texture. As you can see the packaging is good and it comes with a pump so no wasting of the product which I guess many of us prefer. I use my fingers to apply or sometimes a foundation sponge but both work great for me as this foundation blends very well and gives a slightly matte finish but if you have oily skin you have to set it with a powder. The lasting power is amazing, it lasted a good 6 hours for me. It gives a light to medium coverage but you can build it and it does not look cakey at all.

Over-all I am really impressed with this foundation and would recommend everybody to try it out. I give it a 10/10. I would be trying out the FIT me powder soon and would even do a review on it!
 I hope you like this review!
 Sara<3

No comments:

Post a Comment